The family museum invites you to discover the culture of Erzgebirge. Imaginatively staged landscapes with carved and turned figures, historical toys, miniatures, Christmas mountains and much more fascinate children and adults alike. Many interactive stations bring the objects to life.
Some of our exhibition resources continue to be available online. View a selection of the images and informations of shows no longer on view at Manufaktur der Träume.
- Manufaktur der Träume (at the Tourist Information Center)
- Buchholzer Straße 2
Germany - 09456 Annaberg-Buchholz
- phone number
- +49 3733 | 19433
- fax number
- +49 3733 | 5069755
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- ATTENTION! Changed opening hours on:
- Dec. 24th & 31st 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; Jan. 1st noon - 6:00 p.m.
- Technical closure days in 2023:
- Wednesday, January 17th
- Wednesday, April 24th
- Wednesday, July 17th
- Wednesday, November 6th
- link to City Map
- City Map
- additional information
- Visit us on Facebook!
- Information about accessibility
- Wheelchair Access